Soooooo, you’ve read on moisturizing shampoos to slay your hair extensions under N2,000
Now, it’s time for my favorite part —>CONDITIONER!!!
I love conditioners so much, they literally give your hair that oomph and you now after every shampoo, you ought to condition DUH!!!
Conditioners are little pricier than shampoos in general but I’ve got your backs as usual!
Affordable conditioners to slay your weaves/wigs available in Nigeria are as follows:
- Alberto vo5 Moisture Milks N1,200: Strawberries and Cream is an absolute fave!!! Leaves my hair feeling amazing, you guys already know how much I love this conditioner! Excellent pre-poo/cowash savior. You can find v05 conditioners at pharmacies or beauty shops across Nigeria and if you can’t, you can get it here.
Credit: Amazon UK
- Alberto vo5 Herbal Escapes: This range is also super affordable and highly accessible. Smells like heaven sigh
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner N, 2500 : Hair extensions slayer, also excellent for prepoo/cowash!!! No epistle, this conditioner is a staple!!!
- Hawaiian Silky Moroccan Oil Hydrating Sleek Conditioner N1,800 : Like its shampoo, this conditioner delivers.
Credit: Amazon UK
- Suave Professionals Natural Infusion with Macadamia oil and White Orchid N1,600: Dry hair extensions? Suave Naturals is the answer, you won’t regret it! Get it here
- Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner N2,300: Another fave, want soft locks? You need to clarify your hair extensions like your natural hair and Suave created this conditioner just for that!!! Get it here
Credit: Allure NG
- Macadamia Oil Extract Conditioner N1,300: Rehydrates and moisturizes your hair extensions while making your locks softer! Get it here
- Beauty Formulas Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner N1,120: Nourishes, moisturizes and conditions your hair extensions!! Trust me you need this!! Get it on Jumia NG
- L’oreal Paris Elvive Fibralogy Thickening Conditioner N2,500: Yo Yo revamps your hair extensions and hair like whoaaaa. You can find it here
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Conditioner N1,450: This light weight conditioner moisturizes your hair extensions! This conditioner is a steal for this price yo! Cop it here
- Xpel Revitalising Coconut Water Hydrating Conditioner N1,100: This conditioner does what it says! I not only use this on natural hair but also on my weaves!!
- Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey Conditioner N840: I love this conditioner so much, it’s simply amazing no long story!!! Available in your neighborhood beauty stores and pharmacies.
Credit: Amazon UK
For Vibrant color–
- Palmolive Brilliant Color Conditioner N900: Revive your colored hair extensions with this fave!! I love the newly released packaging. It smells like fruit and I love it.
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-tone Revealing Moisturising Conditioner N1,450: Want your colored and highlighted hair extensions to pop? Then you need this super conditioner! Get it here
- Avon Advance Techniques Color Protection Conditioner N1,450: Protect your colored locks with this conditioner
For Deep Conditioning-
- Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner N1,540: This super saver takes your dried hair extensions to super star status haha I’m so dramatic but yea I recommend deep conditioning your weave/wig once or twice a month.
- Organics by Africa’s Best Hair Mayonnaise N2,000: Restores your hair extensions’ strength and elasticity!!! Love this x
Don’t forget to air dry your hair extensions instead of direct heat from blow dryers
Reduced heat promotes the longevity of your weaves/wigs
Don’t forget to follow me on instagram.
Flips weave hehe,