It was wash day and I was in no mood for a long wash day so I co-washed!
Wash Day…hair we go!
- I started off by spraying my hair with water then loosening my plaits.
- The next step involved co-washing my hair (simply washing my hair with conditioner), this Alberto vo5 Moisture Milks: Strawberries and Cream Moisturizing Conditioner is an absolute fave of mine – it makes my hair feel soft and smell heavenly.
As a hair junkie on a budget, I always use cheap moisturizing conditioners for my cowash/pre-poo and it provides me with results I need (win win for me).
- After co-washing, I rinsed with lukewarm water followed by an ACV rinse to remove any additional build up.
The ACV rinse not only left my hair and scalp clean but healthy and free from impurities :). I have noticed that after every ACV rinse, my hair does not end up dry, henceforth, I will increase the frequency of my ACV rinses.
- Then I proceeded to t-shirt dry my hair!
- Once my hair was damp and clean, I sectioned and applied my leave-in mix, then detangled with a big comb and finally sealed with my Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
My solution was mixing some of my SoftSheen Carson Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Lotion with the Shea Moisture JBCO and voila the perfect leave-in (pictured below).
- Finally, left my hair out to dry! whoop whoop!
Hair turned out great!
Felt so soft and bouncy! Loved it!
How was wash day for you?
Don’t forget to follow me on instagram
Have a blessed week,